Lets Get To Know Each Other

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

New

Reply to Clair

Post by New »

Clair, you said you wanted to meet people from Suffolk.

I'm a 23 year old male from Ipswich.

Reply here if you read this message...
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

I have to agree. There don't seem to be many females posting here. Oh well, I can only do for one.

name: Jennifer

sex: female

fav. type of shoe/boot/sandal: dressy type leather boots

fav. heel height: 3"(slim)- not much for chunky heels

Do you wear them yourself: as much as possible

turn ons: wearing my boots in any kind of messy situation or anywhere where they are protecting me.

turn offs: guys wearing girls' boots

anything else you want to add: for Hotboots:I'm with you on the playing in fire thing. It's a serious turn on for me messing around in fire with my boots on. Any other "protecting" situations are great too. Any of you guys have ideas on that?

Re: Lets Get To Know Each Other

Post by Guest »

Name:Sam

sex:Male

Fav. Type of shoe/boot/sandal: closed toe classic spiked pumps, thigh high/knee high spiked boots

Fav. Heel Hight:4"-5"

Do you wear them yourself:sometimes

turn ons:Girls on sexy heels, girl who likes to abuse her pumps/boots, wet muddy etc...

turn offs:mules, clogs, chunky heels, sandals

Anything else you want to add:

:wink: :wink:
Angela Heels

Post by Angela Heels »

Name: Angela Heels

sex: m (straight)

Fav. Type of shoe/boot/sandal: High heels esp boots

Fav. Heel Hight: 3.5 to 5"

Do you wear them yourself: Yes

turn ons: wearing and messing up high heels with food, mud and other such items. Being with like minded people. Shoe/boot shopping. Women in sexy high heeled boots. Being out and watching a woman accidentally stepping into mud / puddles etc in her high heels.

turn offs: Clogs and other boring shoes / boots

Anything else you want to add: Anyone wnating to more please feel free to email or pm me especially anyone in Glasgow area or west/central Scotland. :P

[/img]
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

Nice to see that claires original idea that i kinda modifyed works, one of the only ideas of mine (ok that i kinda stole) that actually works...haha

Im not going to bother with a website till i can get a girlfriend who likes heels (someone that i can trick into muddy places :lol: 8) :wink: )

so i think you'll be waiting sometime and sorry the pics that i had of williams i dont have anymore because i had a virus attack on my computer and i lost quite alot of stuff, but everythings fine at the moment.

anyway thanks again

J
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Jennifer

It's really darn nice to see another woman come and introduce herself. Nice to have ya here.....

Anyway, I don't dig the fire thing too much since my brother was nearly killed after falling in one, so I stay away from those as much as I can, plus seeing buring picts don't really strike my fancy, but hey thats just one males opinion
Dave656

Re: Lets Get To Know Each Other

Post by Dave656 »

js_in_heels wrote:OK clair had a great idea by putting up our information, well i hope you dont mind claire but here is a short "form" for people to fill out

(PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO USE IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO)

Name:dave

sex:M-hetero

Fav. Type of shoe/boot/sandal:sneakers, others suede, no open toe or heels

Fav. Heel Hight:

Do you wear them yourself:no

turn ons:wet, muddy

turn offs:slippers

Anything else you want to add:

thanks J