Lets Get To Know Each Other

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

Name: Craig Grassham

sex: Male (I think so anyway)

Fav. Type of shoe/boot/sandal: Strappy or lose sandals, but nice boots are cool too.

Fav. Heel Hight: hmm, 5"

Do you wear them yourself: nope

turn ons: girls in mud (either struggling, enjoying it preferably with heels on) a girl with a sense of humour and taste in music like mine (wierd I know!!)

turn offs: not really sure

Anything else you want to add: I'm currently on a multimedia degree (last year) and I am working with video and am designing websites.
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Im not trying to say anything against you guys, but Im very dissappionted about the very few females we have on these boards..

As the say in 'da hood: Wuz up wit dat?
Urban

Post by Urban »

Name: Urban Larsson

sex: M

Fav. Type of shoe/boot/sandal: Boots

Fav. Heel Hight: hmm, 3-4"

Do you wear them yourself: tried it once, dunno

turn ons: wet, muddy girls in shoes (especially boots :D ) and clothes

turn offs: I dont have any specific turn offs, depends on my mood I guess

Anything else you want to add: Wish I knew some girls in Sweden who shared my fetish :roll:
HeelsForever

My statistics.....

Post by HeelsForever »

Name: HeelsForever

Fav. Type of shoe/boot/sandal: Any type of pumps/court shoe, perferably patent, as well as slingsbacks and sandals.....

Fav. Heel Hight: 4" 'cause that's a height most women can walk comfortably in.

Do you wear them yourself: Used to, but not anymore. Leaving that to the women these days.

turn ons: The increedibly sexy shape of a classic pump on a girls foot. Girls who really enjoy wearing HH in ANY situation. The aspect of women actually being turned on by wearing HH is the most exciting part of my HH fascination.

turn offs: chunky heels! Hate it.... Don't care much for plats' either.

Anything else you want to add: Just a tribute to all gorgous women out there wearing HH and being proud of it. As well as wondering if I'm the only one from Norway visiting this forum.... :)

Post by Guest »

Name: AnkleStrap

Fav. Type of shoe/boot/sandal: Open toe Sling

Fav. Heel Hight: 4 Inch

Do you wear them yourself: Definitely, am wearing a pair now.

turn ons: Any woman's seductive high heel

turn offs: Clunky Platforms

Anything else you want to add:Have over 200 pairs of heels in my private collection.
Boot Girl

Who i am.

Post by Boot Girl »

Name: Boot Girl

sex: Male

Fav. Type of shoe/boot/sandal: Thigh High plattform boots

Fav. Heel Hight: 6" and above.

Do you wear them yourself: Yes

turn ons: Really messy women with boots in mud or other mess.

turn offs: Men in mud or mess.

Anything else you want to add: I?m from Sweden if some girls want to contact me for a little muddy/messy fun.
OldHeel

Re: Lets Get To Know Each Other

Post by OldHeel »

Name: OldHeel

sex: male

Fav. Type of shoe/boot/sandal: classic high heel pumps

Fav. Heel Hight: 4" to 7"

Do you wear them yourself: sometimes

turn ons: girls in nylons, dessous and heels getting wet and messy, cutting and ripping their clothes, all kinds of playing with heels. But its also great only to see a nice woman wearing heels going down the street.

turn offs: shoes with flat heels, sneekers and cheap plastic shoes

Anything else you want to add: I also like to photograph "normal" women wearing heels and nylons