Videos subsequent to abuse of my shoes by another person.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Susan

Re: Videos subsequent to abuse of my shoes by another person

Post by Susan »

Trashy wrote:You have so many cute shoes Susan. I think it's great you let others play with them. :D

Thanks....My pleasure.
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Fabulous Susan! Thanks so much for sharing this. I would SO love to borrow your tan Dune slingbacks. They are beautiful shoes that look like you could wear them all day. I remember back when I was a teenager, a girl I knew wanted to borrow a pair of my pointy boots to wear to a punk themed party. I said as a joke I would trade for a pair of her heels, which she said yes to!! I had the use of her black patent pointy heels for a weekend and had so much fun just wearing them around the house. I did give them back to her totally unscatched, but it was still fun borrowing a girls shoes then giving them back! Anyway, I look forward to more pics...thanks again!!
Susan

Post by Susan »

Thanks all and here's a quick (not great quality) of the Choo's I no longer have.
Shoe.JPG
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Dear Susan,

aren´t these the VERY sexy satin JC´s you exposed to the elements but got stolen or something? :cry:

Greetings
D.S.
Susan

Post by Susan »

Dead Spikes wrote:Dear Susan,

aren´t these the VERY sexy satin JC´s you exposed to the elements but got stolen or something? :cry:

Greetings
D.S.
The very same. The only thing I can suggest here is that during the night a fox had them. I do have foxes regularly in and out of the garden and they will sometimes take things like this (the shoes smelt of leather). It certainly wasn't a person that took them for sure. Anyway I'll never know for certain but suspect that'll be the case. I half expected to find at least one elsewhere in the garden, but alas not a trace.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Poor shoes :cry:
evilscotsman29

Post by evilscotsman29 »

Hi susan i just wanted to say tht it was such a pleasure for me to get to do some damage to your gorgeous heels. Hope to do somem ore work in the future for you too xx