Free pics are in folder.......

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Roland

Free pics are in folder.......

Post by Roland »

Hallo again,

the lots of free pics you can find in our preview-area at:

www.feetandheels.de

PS: I hope you like the pics below too!

shred

Post by shred »

The only free pictures are the ones you posted here. Unless thumbnails are what you call "free pictures". There is not a single full size pic in the preview area.

I have nothing against pay sites, but please don't say you provide free stuff if you don't.

Shred.
Roland

please read my second post.....

Post by Roland »

Hallo,

you are right! Yes!

But please don`t be angry - that was because my English. For that reason I wrote the second post that explains my preview-area. And in my preview-area are really a few nics pics for free!

So sorry, it was not meant bad!

Kind regards

Roland
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

I totally agree with shred NONE of the pictures in your "free" area are in the size that they would be in the members area, unless your members area only had those size of pics then i dont think you'll get any members...
:lol: :lol:

also you will get members if you are generous with your previews and i dont mean you give them EVERYTHING but you show them or us..1 or 2 pictures from each photoset or 10+ pictures from different photoshoots from the different models.

J
Roland

Thank you

Post by Roland »

Thank you, good idea!

I am thankful for each tip! Me and my girlfriend are new in this area and we do not know a lot of making "marketing".

Do you know other USA-sites (forum-sites!) with discusses?
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

Well , welcome Roland and girlfeind.
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly