Shoe Abuse Requests?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

baum

Re: Shoe Abuse Requests?

Post by baum »

I would be very happy it she could wear quite abused shoes from time to time. You know, ones with a hole in them, ones where you have painted on or in general if they look really, really used. Why not still use them on your way to the mailbox or as 'slipper's when going sunbathing?

The cement mixing video is still my absolute favourite. It's just brilliant! :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

she does wear her very abused shoes quite often. where we live her shoes get wrecked so fast she has old abused shoes to wear when she knows she will be walking anywhere they might get messed up rather than ruining all her new shoes. i haven't seen her wear holes through them too often but she has many many pairs with scuffed up and torn heels and missing heel tips. that happens a lot when you walk through gravel and sharp coral.
xee3zzd

Post by xee3zzd »

Please consider wearing high heeled sandals also! :wink:
haithar

Post by haithar »

Have her beat or trample another pair of heels.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

All great suggestions. Looks like we'll have to keep this topic around to refer to.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

We just got home a few minutes ago and realized the walk from the car to the house is something a couple of you would want to see so took a few shots.
sandals-boots-02.jpg
sandals-boots-03.jpg
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

MMMMMMMMH YES! :)

Maybe its time for me to emigrate! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Greetings
D.S.