Backlog ... which pair to start?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

italyanstyle

Backlog ... which pair to start?

Post by italyanstyle »

Hi to all
As you can see I have much "backlog" ...
with which I shoes should I start?
What kind of treatment?
Ps
Notes: raspberry shoes are gone yesterday!
Attachments
IMG_6340.jpg
IMG_6341.jpg
IMG_6338.jpg
Last edited by italyanstyle on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A & Al
Dead Spikes

Re: Backlog ... which pair to start?

Post by Dead Spikes »

Ciao Arturo!

Do you remember my suggestion with the tea lights? Would love to see the golden ones slowly turn black from inside. :twisted: :roll:

Greetings
D.S.
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

I've been waiting a long time to see these shoes meet their end! How about the pearly silver coloured pumps meet the shredder? Maybe a pair of black pumps could be repeatedly thrown hard against a wall or the ground, so that the abuse is spread about a little longer?
Princess_Pumps

Post by Princess_Pumps »

I have to say, those beige ones with the gold buckle decorations are really nice. What are they I would love a pair of them for myself. As for method of destruction, I think beaten with a hammer or being cooked (Barbecued, boiled, baked) would be the best for them.
josephine

Post by josephine »

I would like to see aless model the pair in the middle...the black patent bar strap pair....of course only show her from the knee down..

Then get her to stomp some messy cakes!!

Josephine.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
take the white ones with the pointy toe and cook them in hot water. or take the black ones with the white buckle and put them in the oven and make a wonderful cake!!! have you ever try to fry shoes in hot oil? this is also sexy!!!
thank you
heelburner1
Attachments
IMG_7959.JPG
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

heelburner1(o.cal) wrote:hi
take the white ones with the pointy toe and cook them in hot water. or take the black ones with the white buckle and put them in the oven and make a wonderful cake!!! have you ever try to fry shoes in hot oil? this is also sexy!!!
thank you
heelburner1
Oil is so damaging ... :twisted: