My new heels (male content)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

My new heels (male content)

Post by shoo-bay »

Just bought two new pairs of heels (and a pretty hat to match). Tell me what you think!

These black satin slingback peeptoes are really comfy. Very elegant too I think!
IMG_0670.JPG
These pearl and patent leather spectator pumps are super sexy, and because they are super high, your feet pay the price if you wear them too long! Do you like these as much as I do? At the moment. they are my faves!
holding.jpg
holding.jpg (7.75 KiB) Viewed 4075 times
No plans for serious abuse this early on, but maybe you all can convince me to abuse them sooner rather than later!
Fluxade

Re: My new heels (male content)

Post by Fluxade »

Sexy heels!
What size are they?
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Both pairs are size 11.
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

I just went for a midnight swim (it's summer here in Australia) wearing nothing other than the pearl and black pumps. I also took one of my mother in law's pewter leather office pumps to play with in the pool. Now the shoes fit even better because of the water damage. I know this should be in the wet and messy forum but I had started this thread here. No photos though sorry!!
Princess_Pumps

Post by Princess_Pumps »

hey sweet. another Aussie, I thought I was the only one.
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

Make that three Aussies!