Who else like Men wearing high heels?(MALE CONTENT)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Princess_Pumps

Re: Who else like Men wearing high heels?(MALE CONTENT)

Post by Princess_Pumps »

you know one method and a really sexy one is to stretch them. you soak leather pumps in hot soapy water for about 30 min. soap up your feet and squeeze them in. the leather should be soft and stretch to accommodate your foot.
swinters

Post by swinters »

Yes - getting them wet to stretch them is an awesome feeling. I've jammed my men's size 11 feet into dozens of pairs of my wife's little size 6.5's this way. Once I even got into a pair of size 6 all leather turquoise pumps then my toes came bursting through the pointy toe - I felt my toes start to break free and saw the leather split apart from the sole - totally awesome sensation:) I also just got a pair of 8.5 flats that i've stretched out to about a wide 10 !
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

swinters wrote:Yes - getting them wet to stretch them is an awesome feeling. I've jammed my men's size 11 feet into dozens of pairs of my wife's little size 6.5's this way. Once I even got into a pair of size 6 all leather turquoise pumps then my toes came bursting through the pointy toe - I felt my toes start to break free and saw the leather split apart from the sole - totally awesome sensation:) I also just got a pair of 8.5 flats that i've stretched out to about a wide 10 !
That's an awesome story. I would love to see big feet blowing out the toes of pointy pumps.
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Princess_Pumps wrote:you know one method and a really sexy one is to stretch them. you soak leather pumps in hot soapy water for about 30 min. soap up your feet and squeeze them in. the leather should be soft and stretch to accommodate your foot.
66d722f9c_picSet_26.jpg
To see the cruel fate of this poor little pair of size 35.5 expensive Gianmarco Lorenzi pumps :cry:
follow this link:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15270
Last edited by pumpjob on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
manmudheels

Post by manmudheels »

Hi. I am male and abuse my heels.... a lot. Try this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0N3Q0s8MFc

Cheers, Manmudheels
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

pumpjob wrote:
Princess_Pumps wrote:you know one method and a really sexy one is to stretch them. you soak leather pumps in hot soapy water for about 30 min. soap up your feet and squeeze them in. the leather should be soft and stretch to accommodate your foot.
66d722f9c_picSet_26.jpg
To see the fate of this poor little pair of size 35.5 expensive Gianmarco Lorenzi pumps :cry:
follow this link:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15270
I miss your exciting way of breaking in a pair of expensive pointy heels. Have you done a pair lately?
Streetscrambler

Post by Streetscrambler »

NOT A BIG FAN OF TRYING TO WEAR HIGH HEELS, BUT AS A EXPERIMENT I DID CUT THIS PAIR OF SIZE 7 KNEE HIGH BOOTS AND FOUND I COULD THEN PULL THE SHAFTS ON TO MY LEGS AND SQUEEZE MY SIZE 9 FEET INTO THE SHOE PART OF THE BOOTS.
Attachments
IMG_0839.JPG