Who else like Men wearing high heels?(MALE CONTENT)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Fluxade

MALE: Who else like Men wearing high heels?

Post by Fluxade »

heel wrote:BTW: There are plenty of Internet online shops (ie. http://www.high-feelings.de, http://www.fuss-schuhe.de/high-heels-shop.html or http://www.hohe-absaetze.de/shop/html/ available offering ladies shoes in sizes up to 47 EU (mine is 46...). Sorry, I only know German ones!

Although I love wearing (right sized) women's shoes I do not prefer watching hairy legs wearing them... This is my aesthetic point of view which will allways prevent me posting my pics here!
You are not getting me / us.

The thing is to get old and used woman shoes best from Garbage and try to walk in them.
I dont care about new plastic fetish shoes size up to 47. *brrrr*
The shoes you see above are from trash, trift shops or had been doomed by someone.
So thank you for the "helpfull" links. Without I would never know that they sell China Heels my size :wink:

From your aseptic point of view thats the reason why I cover my hary legs with pantyhoses (if it comes to postings). The second ist that you can bring your feet more easily inside the poor shoes.

So we are talking about shoe abuse indeed. Some of them would not survive the procedure of stretching.
Last edited by Fluxade on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josephine

Re: Who else like Men wearing high heels?

Post by josephine »

I think it's ok to post topic's/pic's of men wearing heels on these forums but I think wetshoe prefers it if you put the word..(MALE) in the title of the post so thoses not wanting to view Can make that choice before entering the topic.

If this Is wrong please correct me wetshoe.

Josephine.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
pumpjob

Re: Who else like Men wearing high heels?(MALE CONTENT)

Post by pumpjob »

Princess_Pumps wrote:..... it is sexy seing cute little heels with big masculine feet squeezed into them. It is abuse and that is what this forum is for but I hardly see any.....
I just love to get a sweet little pair of delicate Italian pumps that are way too small for me and soak them in hot soapy water.

This makes them stretchy and slippery so I can jam my big feet into them and kick the sheet of them. :twisted:

Here are some samples of what I have done:
5275c391a.jpg
a252f0ea9.jpg
P1020348.JPG
Lazlo

Re: MALE: Who else like Men wearing high heels?

Post by Lazlo »

Fluxade wrote:Thank you :)

Streching sandals is easy. Sometimes they break if I try to bring my feet inside.
Bringing pumps to fit is far more complicated.
If they have open toes or ankle straps sometimes it works:

Size 41

Size 41

Closed shoes are not easy to strech without destroying them

Size 42

I think seeing you stretch and break closed toe heels would be fun. Make them fit or be destroyed trying to make them fit.
Princess_Pumps

Re: Who else like Men wearing high heels?

Post by Princess_Pumps »

josephine wrote:I think it's ok to post topic's/pic's of men wearing heels on these forums but I think wetshoe prefers it if you put the word..(MALE) in the title of the post so thoses not wanting to view Can make that choice before entering the topic.

If this Is wrong please correct me wetshoe.

Josephine.x
fair enough but I think it is kind of redundant given the title. I don't think people would read "Men wearing high heels" and expect anything other then male content. if they are stupid enough to not realize that from the title alone then the extra warning wouldn't do anything.
nike shox navina

Post by nike shox navina »

Hi there, I am male still considered straight I have a girlfriend that slightly participates on my shoe fetish but I love wearing women's heels, boots, and ther types of shoes, also I like wearing femenine underwear sometimes that I would be by myself during the day, I like hanging around with my he-she friend (crossdresser transexual) because she lets me wear her shoes and clothes, she is one of the very very girly type, because for no reason and any circumstance I like men, I don't see men as a figure of attraction I just love the fact that crossers and trannys always look good and I love their fashionable attires. Here I will show some of my own women'e heels and shoes that I wear:
01-06-11_1323.jpg
These are wome's size 14 they fit tight but ok the brand is Sexy Shoes
01-06-11_1330.jpg
These are size 16 and fit great! the brand is Pleaser
01-06-11_1334.jpg
These nikes don't have anything suspicious but this particular model is only made for women called Nike Shox Navina the biggest size available through Nike is women's 12 these fit me good after some severe stretching, these are my favorite ones, even that they are made for women I wear these everywhere and nobody knows they are women's! hopefully there are more postings with men's feet on women's shoes, if you guys have too big feet then look on Ebay for some crossdresser shoes and you will find big sizes, good luck!!!
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

I thought I'd add to the discussion. I am also straight, but do enjoy seeing the abuse of beautiful shoes by having big male feet shoved into them. Here are some pics I took this morning. These are some of the shoes that had begun to grow mould from sitting in a damp basement for a year or more. I thought I would clean them up, as 1. Mould is not a very sexy way to abuse shoes! and 2. They are some of my favourite shoes. Sorry about the laddered panyhose, but I hope you still enjoy the pics...

Nine West slingbacks size 11

Target peeptoes size 11

Isaac Mizrahi maryjanes size 11

Heavenly Days size 10

Witchery pumps size 41