Who else like Men wearing high heels?(MALE CONTENT)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rigilover

Re: Who else like Men wearing high heels?(MALE CONTENT)

Post by rigilover »

shoo-bay wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 pm Re-post of pics so you can see the toes this time!!

IMG_0606.JPG
IMG_0610.JPG
IMG_0611.JPG
IMG_0613.JPG
IMG_0614.JPG

Which are your favourites??
My favorites are this ones. Maybe you can cute them to made new disign mule :-)
IMG_0614.JPG

Like this ones
Mules
Mules
Attachments
285.jpg
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

rigilover wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:01 am
shoo-bay wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 pm Re-post of pics so you can see the toes this time!!

IMG_0606.JPG
IMG_0610.JPG
IMG_0611.JPG
IMG_0613.JPG
IMG_0614.JPG

Which are your favourites??
My favorites are this ones. Maybe you can cute them to made new disign mule :-)
IMG_0614.JPG

Like this ones
065.jpg
I like your new designed mules.
Would love to see them on feet.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Streetscrambler wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:17 am NOT A BIG FAN OF TRYING TO WEAR HIGH HEELS, BUT AS A EXPERIMENT I DID CUT THIS PAIR OF SIZE 7 KNEE HIGH BOOTS AND FOUND I COULD THEN PULL THE SHAFTS ON TO MY LEGS AND SQUEEZE MY SIZE 9 FEET INTO THE SHOE PART OF THE BOOTS.
I'm not that much into boots and so I did the cutting into shoes a few times. I used fire to burn down the shaft of the boots to get sexy heels. If you ignite and extinguish the leather carefully the result will be very stylish and sexy.
Streetscrambler

Post by Streetscrambler »

That’s ok if you don’t want to keep the shaft of the boots. I cut them so l kept the shafts.