Paris Hilton doing community service, topic reconstruction.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Thys

Paris Hilton doing community service, topic reconstruction.

Post by Thys »

By now you all know Wetshoe has had to moke some drastic measures to counter span. Alas, some legendary topics have been lost in the process, including the "Paris Hilton doing community service in heels" topic, that was started by yours truly. Sadly I didn't save the pictures so all the work has to be done again. I will have to google my self silly again....

Well..... here we go!

This is new!! An interview with Jimmy Kimmel.

Last edited by Thys on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
heelburner1(o.cal)

Re: Paris Hilton doing community service, topic reconstructi

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

Hi
i have thought jimmy kimmel would burn her sexy black louboutins. we all know that he burn at dancing with the stars the shoes after they lost. i have thought he would burn her shoes also.
heelburner1
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Paris Hilton doing community service in Louboutin heels

Post by Wetshoe »

mainstream
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thanks thys!
Thys

Post by Thys »

Bit of a shame that I could not use the internet archive since it is blocked with Robot.txt.... Could you lift that barrier Wetshoe?

Ps. Added 4 new pictures.

Speaking of Kimmel.... at the very en of these clips.

heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmm thank you. so a good looking like audrina padridge is not always to see. would love to see the burning procedure.
maybe the jimmy kimmel show would animate more peoples in the world burning shoes?
imagine a young pair would sit in front of the television. the man see how sexy it look how he throw the shoes in fire. maybe he will take the shoes from his girfriend, or wife and toss them also in fire. next they will have a wonderful sexlife.
heelburner1
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

In my eyes it would be thousand times sexier if the ladies toss their heels into the fire themselfes. :shock:

OH, and THX to Thys for reposting those stunning pics of Paris messing up her Loubs. :wink:

Greetings
D.S.