A few pics (not abuse) just to give an idea.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Susan

Re: A few pics (not abuse) just to give an idea.

Post by Susan »

Thys wrote:At least five years old but those Gucci's still look hawt!
Yes amazingly well made shoes. I obviously don't wear them everyday, but even so they've had their fair share of use and still look good.
The man

Post by The man »

Use The Lawnmower and run em over!
loveshighheels

Post by loveshighheels »

Great collection of shoes. thanks for sharing.
niedzwiedz

Post by niedzwiedz »

Shred Please:-)
FallenForever

Post by FallenForever »

Susan wrote:
Thys wrote:At least five years old but those Gucci's still look hawt!
Yes amazingly well made shoes. I obviously don't wear them everyday, but even so they've had their fair share of use and still look good.
They really look awesome, love the material! I remember when I saw them for the first time years ago and thought exactly the same. I have a pair of silk thigh high boots by Gucci which are the same style, they're from 1997 and still look very fashionable and unique.
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

I really like your collection Susan!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)