Girls, Guns and Heels...

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoegirl

Girls, Guns and Heels...

Post by Wetshoegirl »

I'm at it again, damaging my Manolos! My girlfriends and I decided to test out some firearms at our favorite outdoor shooting range just east of Los Angeles. As always, this type of occasion calls for us to be dressed in a tight mini skirt, stockings and stiletto pumps. My poor Manolo Blahniks are covered in dirt and dust and as a professional should, I even manage to scrape the leather heels, crinkle the pointy tip and dent the leather soles. Now watch us blow off some steam as we grip the hard metal, pull the trigger and hit our target!!
Alexis-Kay-Lee-Girls-Guns-Heels-11.jpg
Alexis-Kay-Lee-Girls-Guns-Heels-21.jpg
Alexis-Kay-Lee-Girls-Guns-Heels-46.jpg
Alexis-Kay-Lee-Girls-Guns-Heels-24.jpg
Dead Spikes

Re: Girls, Guns and Heels...

Post by Dead Spikes »

WOW! :shock:

Those Manolos are incredibly sexy. :oops:

But did you ever think of using them as a target for your next aiming practice? :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

Greetings
D.S.
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Wow! Those heels from Manolo are pretty sexy! Hummmmmmmmm :)
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmmmm i love manolos!!!
thank you
(cant wait to see more of the sexy heels)
heelburner1
Wetshoegirl

Post by Wetshoegirl »

Thanks everyone!!

Actually, by now, these Manolos are completely ruined. I been through so much will them that I've decided to sell them. I will be posting up a few more pics once I can sort through the most recent abuse I've put them through.

xoxo:
Alexis
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Alexis Kay Lee wrote:Thanks everyone!!

Actually, by now, these Manolos are completely ruined. I been through so much will them that I've decided to sell them. I will be posting up a few more pics once I can sort through the most recent abuse I've put them through.

xoxo:
Alexis
Can't wait for this opportunity
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
highheels4life

Post by highheels4life »

How much for them I so in love with them high heels!