my nails!!!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

ambershotheels

my nails!!!

Post by ambershotheels »

hi guys its been a while but i have been busy on my heels as usual i just wanted to share my nails with you x
Amber x
Attachments
IMGP3417forum.JPG
IMGP3411forum.JPG
IMGP3401forum.JPG
IMGP3400forum.JPG
IMGP3394forum.JPG
IMGP3393forum.JPG
www.ambershotheels.com nobodys harder on heels
Dead Spikes

Re: my nails!!!

Post by Dead Spikes »

Dear Amber,

I just LOVE the way you treat your heels. :oops:

Seeing those beautifui pics I am fantasizing of something wonderful. It would be HEAVEN for me to go out shopping with you, buy a brand new pair of expensive heels and than we head right into some gravel. You would ruin the shoes right out of the box.

OMG, the very thought of it turns me on! :shock:

Unfortunately we are living in different countries. :cry: But the fantasy is HOT, isn´t it? :wink:

Greetings
D.S.
ambershotheels

Post by ambershotheels »

ha ha
thanks DS that does sound good to me too :D perfect in fact !!! ha ha shame ! :x
Amber x
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

wow, great work. what have you been walking through in those heels?
ambershotheels

Post by ambershotheels »

Wetshoe wrote:wow, great work. what have you been walking through in those heels?
Ha ha what haven't I been walking through lol
Amber x
hope_withlove

Post by hope_withlove »

I absolutely love how Amber treats her heels!! She does not care about some mud or a missing heel tip or walking over surfaces not so good for your heels. She really is the best! The zips are my fav!
hope_withlove

Post by hope_withlove »

I think Amber left behind quite some "Amber was here" trademarks on floors she walked over.

I absolutely love the natural worn look of her heels. She really does not care about what her heels look like or what surface she walks over.

I think Amber has the power to ruin a pair of heels in a day. DS, I would not be surprised if she wore off the heel tips of brand new heels in a day. With one pair of her summer heels we never saw them with tips. She was so fast in trashing them to perfection...