I'm on a mission.....

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

ambershotheels

I'm on a mission.....

Post by ambershotheels »

hey guys
i recently bought some new heels as you may have seen in some of my other posts well i have bought another pair :D but as is the way with buying online sometimes when the things you buy arrive your not too keen as you were when they popped up on screen! and this is the case with my heels i bought they looked nice on screen but just didn't do it for me when they arrived but that just makes it more fun to wreck them! Ive been set a mission off one of my tweeters to wreck them wearing them down naturally of course ( no power tools or fire or deep frying for me ) so Ive had them a week and thought i would share with you lot how its going and of course I'm looking for ideas too as always :D
Amber x
Attachments
pewterheels (17)forum.JPG
pewterheels (11)forum.JPG
pewterheels (10)forum.JPG
pewterheels (5)forum.JPG
pewterheels (1)forum.JPG
www.ambershotheels.com nobodys harder on heels
Dead Spikes

Re: I'm on a mission.....

Post by Dead Spikes »

Those heel tips look so damn sexy! :)

And with every further step they will be even more beautiful. Please don´t forget to show us the progress. :wink:

Greetings
D.S.
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

Love the look of them Amber, they are getting nicer every day!!! :D
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Very sexy worn heel. Hopefully before you throw them out, you could cut every other strap off to show more of that sexy foot.
ambershotheels

Post by ambershotheels »

ive been testing them out on gravel today ....... :twisted:
Amber x
Attachments
pewterheel (32)forum.JPG
pewterheel (31)forum.JPG
pewterheel (24)forum.JPG
pewterheel (15)forum.JPG
www.ambershotheels.com nobodys harder on heels
auroraatlantis