Used Air Stewardes's Shoes

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cabinfever

Used Air Stewardes's Shoes

Post by Cabinfever »

Hey everyone,
My names Amy and I am a long haul air stewardess. I have come across your site after an interesting conversation with a work colleague.
She mentioned how her boyfriend had a real fetish for her feet and loved them in her cabin crew heels when she returned from flights.
This got me thinking as I have many old dirty pairs just lying around the house and thought maybe I could put them to good use!
I gave created an EBay lising for one pair and was wondering if it would be OK to post the link and any future auctions on this forum.
Apologies if this has come across as rude or offensive, I have never done anything like this before.
Anyway thank you everyone.
Amy x :wink:
erv2u

Re: Used Air Stewardes's Shoes

Post by erv2u »

I love the thoughts of your house full of dirty old shoes. Gather them up, put them in a pile and take some pictures of them. I believe the moderators of this forum would not object to individuals posting pictures and selling their own personal shoes (womens worn shoes). No commercial spammers selling new or counterfit shoes.