shoes directly from the feet of young girls on street

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

roli

shoes directly from the feet of young girls on street

Post by roli »

Hey mates,

as I wrote some days before, I'm closing my collection.

In the past I have spent some time in buying shoes from girls directly from the street. First I have made pics and/or clips from walking in her shoes. Then I have talked to them and asked for how much they would sell their shoes. From this dialog I have made a clip too. And finally I have recorded when they gave me her well worn shoes. Most of these shoes are really trashed and the girls had a lot of fun with that offer from me.
Now I'm wondering if some of you would be interested in buying such a bundle. It is generally a pair of well worn / trashed shoes (mostly ballet flats), many pics and at least one clip. Of course you can see the face of the mostly beautiful young girls too. And of course the shoes are smelly at most.

So, I would like to know how much you would pay for such a bundle.

You can see some example pics at: http://muddyhighheels.com/forum/viewtop ... 12&t=20668

kindly
roli
erv2u

Re: shoes directly from the feet of young girls on street

Post by erv2u »

How do the girls get home without shoes ? How much do you pay them ? I am in US so shipping is expensive. If you put the pics and clips together, I could buy from your clipstore.
roli

Post by roli »

erv2u wrote:How do the girls get home without shoes ? How much do you pay them ? I am in US so shipping is expensive. If you put the pics and clips together, I could buy from your clipstore.
Hi!

Some girls went home barefeet and some go directly into the next shop to buy new shoes. Thats cause I made this in the pedestrian zone / shopping street. The prices were from 10 to 50 EUR.
Shipping to USA is 14 EUR for the pair of shoes and a CD with the clips and pics.
Mikeey

Post by Mikeey »

Im not interested in the shoes, but I would happliy pay to see any video clips you have of such deals you may make
roli

Post by roli »

Mikeey wrote:Im not interested in the shoes, but I would happliy pay to see any video clips you have of such deals you may make
How much would you pay?
buckeyegoose

Post by buckeyegoose »

are u still offloading?
roli

Post by roli »

YES

buckeyegoose wrote:are u still offloading?