Urgent question

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Why do you want to go through all this work? Just go out and find yourself a good mud hole. If you ~really~ want to ruin the shoes, mix some paint in with the mud.

Splash away and have fun!!!

..... pb

Post by Guest »

Puddleboy wrote:Why do you want to go through all this work? Just go out and find yourself a good mud hole. If you ~really~ want to ruin the shoes, mix some paint in with the mud.

Splash away and have fun!!!

..... pb

I want to mess up shoes with something different than mud for a while,that's why i asked the questions i asked.
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

When I was younger, I experimented with all sorts of chemicals and liquids. I think I've splashed in everything except battery acid.

I was really crazy and brazen back then...

Once I found a large bottle of 'mustard flakes'. Knowing it would be fun, I bought a new pair of shoes, added water, and coated them in this mustard-like sauce. It was as thick as mud, but with a yummy smell. Afterwards, I broke the heels, and dumped them somewhere.

As I got older, I went back to where I started at. Just plain old water and mud.

..... pb
Mary Jane

plain old Mud

Post by Mary Jane »

I make a bait of oatmeal and flour. Needs to be about half and half with water. It can get very sticky, ricey, or runny. Depends on the amount of water you add.

Anything you put on or in a pair of shoes can damage them. Some of the shoes I have seen I think that may be for the best.

Tried on a pair of high heels with an open toe. I love open toes but the heel was 5 inchs. If the heel had been 2 inchs or less for me they would of been very wearable. They were of a supper sale but stayed in the store.

The designer shoes most people on this board talk about are not in small towns. My shoes are mostly under $50. I have payed $100 for a pair of shoes but they were ZEETAs.

There was a store up north that had designer shoes. It may be still there. I could find nothing I liked well enouph to buy. The sizes were up to 10. Just plan to small for me.
shred

Post by shred »

Puddleboy, battery acid is a lot of fun! It stains, or causes immediate destruction. Step in a small amount of battery acid with a pantyhose on, and it disintegrates instantly. You just have to take care the acid does not get in touch with your eyes, mouth or your <..moved to gross forum..>

CAUTION: Battery acid is extremely dangerous. Use with extreme care. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. It is intended only for use in batteries and it should stay there. Never play with it. These experiments were conducted by a skilled scientist (me). Never try this at home. (Am I clear?)

Shred.
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I'm sure it ~could~ be a lot of fun, but I just want to enjoy myself, and not have to worry about it.

I've had chemical burns on my skin before. Most recently from oven cleaner, so I think I shall continue to refrain from using battery acid.

I don't like the smell either. LOL

..... pb
shoe messer

gunge recipes

Post by shoe messer »

For anyone that uses gunge (or doesn't) ,does anyone know any gunge recipes (for putting on shoes only) that when the gunge is put on shoes it simply can't be taken off shoes with a wet napkin cause its really sticky and hard to get off?