worn to the nails

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

BelgianBoots

Re: worn to the nails

Post by BelgianBoots »

yes :p are you planning on doing it or is it just a wild fantasy?
ambershotheels

Post by ambershotheels »

well i have a friend with a bike so its not too far fetched ???? i will deffo give it some thought ! lets hope its true what they say bout you never forgeting how to ride a bike cos its been a while !!

Amber x
www.ambershotheels.com nobodys harder on heels
BelgianBoots

Post by BelgianBoots »

:D if you fall fall with your sexy loubs right into some muddy field
wornspikes

Post by wornspikes »

My exGF used to wear her stilettos on the nails from walking on cement for her job everyday. She had a pair of 5" Jante pencil thin black pumps that were her favs, they were so peeled up on the heels the white plastic was showing about an inch up the spike. I loved to hear those worn out spikes clicking up the sidewalk at night when she got home from work. Sure do miss that.....but that's about it.
abuseboot

Post by abuseboot »

i hope the bike brake do not work and watch you stop the bike with your boots
ambershotheels

Post by ambershotheels »

u guys r so cruel id hope its only the boots you want damaging lol you have got me on a bike with no brakes falling off into mud ha ha sounds like you've really got it in for me !!!

Amber
www.ambershotheels.com nobodys harder on heels
BelgianBoots

Post by BelgianBoots »

We sure don't want you to get hurt, we love you to much for that.
Don't you want to share a picture with us were we see your full body while you wear your abused loubs? If you don't like to be reconised you could always look away on the pic.