muddy boot clips

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

clair

muddy boot clips

Post by clair »

i wonder if anyone knows were there is a small clip of boots in mud :)
mudcole

i wonder?

Post by mudcole »

clair,i was just wondering i know you were asking about boot clips and boot photos....maybe you own some boots or better still why not go out and buy a pair and give us all a treat and muddy them up and post the photos,could the start of a stunning new website........just a thought :D
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Frew

boots in mud

Post by Frew »

No clips, but plenty of pics, on my web site.

Frew
clair

Post by clair »

i like your idear mudcole and i think i might start my own website. feel free to give me any hints on a good website.
mudcole

have a look

Post by mudcole »

have a look at mine!

its not the best but i enjoy it!!

all you have to do is enjoy it..if you want a one on one hit the pm message and we can chat or instant message via yahoo. :)
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
clair

Post by clair »

frew ild like to see your website so tell us what your website is plz :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

high heels

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi Frew,
I think it would be very helpful if you register in the forum so you can add your website address to your profile. Lots of people here have a site and it becomes hard to keep track of all of them but once you register, any time you leave a message everyone can just click on your www link to get to your site.

Hi Clair,
Regarding starting your own site, my hint would be to just get it started. Even if it's just a line of text and one picture at first, once its there its really easy to change it or add to it.
And if you don't mind spending a few bucks a month, don't use free webspace. It always sucks. The worst thing about it is that they may take your site down at any time because they dont like the content and if you haven't backed it up you'll lose all your hard work.
Hope that helps and hope to see your site up soon.

Wetshoe