Well...want to see what i purchased.....

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

josephine

Well...want to see what i purchased.....

Post by josephine »

As you know i have been clearing out footwear from mc towers to make way for new items.

Well as you know i sold a few pairs and with the money made from those sales i added to it and i brought a few pairs....

Who wants to see what i purchased?

Oh and i thought you might like to know i have just listed several more pairs of shoes on ebay which include some knee high boots and a pair of jimmy choo.... click the link below to get there.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/josephinemonroe

So who wants to see inside the box then....

Jm.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Could you please bring some sandals to the auction?
Thanks
Flu
stiletto101

Post by stiletto101 »

I DO!!
josephine

Post by josephine »

Fluxade wrote:Could you please bring some sandals to the auction?
Thanks
Flu

Indeed i can.....
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

josephine

Post by josephine »

stiletto101 wrote:I DO!!

More...

josephine

Post by josephine »

and a little bit more....

still interested... :wink:

H

More

Post by H »

More..More