What type of footwear do you prefer for future videos?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

What type of footwear do you prefer?

Shoes
23%
Boots
48%
Sneakers
11%
Sandals
18%

Total votes: 62

Wetshoe
Site Admin

waders

Post by Wetshoe »

hi hevea.
not sure that we can find deep mud anywhere but thanks for the suggestion.
italyanstyle

Preferences for Videos

Post by italyanstyle »

Shoes and sandal!!!!1 :D
Arturo & Alessandra

Post by Guest »

Italyanstyle (Yep, written like that): You're absolutely right!

And about Conway's suggestion: but keep it safe. Nothing worse than seeing Kitty with a shoe on one leg and a cast on the other...

Don't break your legs....

high heel pumps

Post by Guest »

I would like to see more high heel pumps. I like the ice hill clime idea and I would like to see more stuck heels on a wood patio deck or walk on a wood pier at the beach. I also think their should be a high heel pumps video and a seperate boot video.

Alex

Post by Guest »

I would vote for shoes or sandals slipping. Snow or ice is good. Mud means that we cannot see as much of the shoes. The banana scene in Video 2 was excelent.
Ideal scene would be Kitty or Serena trying (and failing) to get up an icy slope in HH pumps or sandals. Include the soundtrack of her talking about how difficult it is and how her shoes cannot get any grip and that would a great video shot.

And about Conway's suggestion: but keep it safe.

I agree with both. I think also the "right" mud is ok, an other great scene would be Kitty or Serena stuck on the mud with serious problems to walk away (obviously at the end of the video someone will help Kitty and Serena to get unstuck! Safety is the first rule!!!)
One think about the "no interest"-named shoes:
on soft terrains (mud, wet grass, snow) heels sink on the ground and GIVE MORE TRACTION, a bit like spikes on mountains boots; flat slick soles sink a lot less on soft terrains, getting NO TRACTION AT ALL and so SLIPPING A LOT, more than stilettos heels! I know it sound strange, but one time I seen a girl truly stuck on flat muddy ground wearing ballet flats. It seems incredible but she cant get out at all slipping helpless in her so pretty and cute ballet flats. Also some kind of flip-flops give same "problem", I seen also a girl spinning on wet tile with white flat flip flops.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

slippery heels

Post by Wetshoe »

will keep all these things in mind.
slipping on snow, ice, banana peels,
heels stuck in boardwalks,
and of course safety.
and we will make separate videos for different subjects in the future.
thanks!
Slingslover

Slingback shoes please

Post by Slingslover »

Lovely designer italian high heel slingback shoes would be really nice to be abused in mud, forest trail and rocky path. Those lovely red D&G slingbacks in Video 6 was awesome!