Mof to attendance by lady Talea

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

LadyTalea

Mof to attendance by lady Talea

Post by LadyTalea »

I had on weekend attendance of Mof and it arose which we a nice walk to have made. Since Mof WAM loves exactly the same like I, we have the opportunity as I find also well used: -)

My sides at present also translated into English thereby also English readers somewhat of it to have: -))

Love of greetings lady Talea

I love many things, above all however WAM and Crush :-) Excuses my English, it is very bad.
LadyTalea

Post by LadyTalea »

I love many things, above all however WAM and Crush :-) Excuses my English, it is very bad.
LadyTalea

Post by LadyTalea »

LadyTalea

Post by LadyTalea »

Thys

Post by Thys »

Here's an understatement....

these are gooood!

No apologies needed.

Post by Guest »

Lady Talea,

With pictures like these, you need not worry about your English!
Besides, your English is a lot better than my German and the same probably goes for the rest of the Brits and Americans on here.

Please keep up the outstanding work!

GT.
LadyTalea

Post by LadyTalea »

Thank you for the radix complements, daruebr I am pleased much. As small thanks stel I here still video-clip in the forum and I hope it please you.

I would be pleased about it if I more opinions to read could...

Over suggestions which I still everything can in such a way make with my Heels am I also always gratefully, no fear I bite not and make in such a way some possible which others would not make.

Love of greetings lady Talea

Click with the right mouse button and then store

http://heels-foren.de/hhforum/pfuetze3.MPG