These are on the destruction list...

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

These are on the destruction list...

Post by shred »

My wife is still wearing these shoes, but the're hard to keep clean, and get dirty easily. So she already announced that -while still wearing them for the moment- they might be destructed anytime now. I *hope* she agrees to do a final attempt for cleaning in the sea, but she might as well cut them to pieces right away. I'll try to make some nice pictures of the event if I can.

Shred

In the garden...

...and bit dirty as you can see
Susan

Very nice

Post by Susan »

Very nice shred. Look forward to seeing those shoes being damaged.

Post by Guest »

I would love to see these shoes getting more abuse and dirty, before they are destroyed. b
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

I can't wait to see those beautiful heels to be abused / even get destroyed!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)