Collecting Dust

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Trashy

Collecting Dust

Post by Trashy »

Here are some of my older shoes and boots that are collecting dust. I'm sure I or someone would have fun sending them to the shoe graveyard. I'm very busy this time of year though and have not had a chance to buy replacements :( . I wonder what pair should go first? hmmmmm :lol: .

I'm Trashed
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

I'd like to see you wear a pair of those boots to stomp on those white shoes untill the heels snap offf. That would be really sexy.
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

The white heels it not that hard really :lol:

Me
Sir_cat_2000

Post by Sir_cat_2000 »

i wish i lived closer to you as i would love to help you destroy a few of them shoes/boots

just an idea how about using the heel from the white shoes to damage some of the boots
misty heels

Post by misty heels »

wow nice would love to kill the rampages :twisted:
hotboots

Burn baby burn!!

Post by hotboots »

I would love to see you play in the fireplace with the taller platform boots! :twisted: hotboots