time travel?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

messylaura

time travel?

Post by messylaura »

Questions have been asked about time difference.

after my last post i look at it's time of post in the forum and it is put in as the site's time i'm guessing that's californian time, it's 7.30pm in U.K.and it is put in at 11.30am.

don't know if this helps anyone
EmmaJNation

Post by EmmaJNation »

If you go to your profile, you can select your own timezone, so it converts all times so they make sense to you (I think - as a test, I'm posting this at about 23:09 GMT)
The forum also gives the time zone near the bottom of each window.
Emma
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

The UK is 5 hours ahead of us, and we are in the US east coast. Your post went in at 2:30 when the time is 7:30 there. We needed to figure this out so we could see Susan's broadcast. Promptly at 5:30 our time, the show started, it was 10:30 in the UK.
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

For whose who wants to convert the time in your timezone, I suggest to visit the website http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/home.htm. This is the official website of the GMT.

For meetings, web broadcast, we should consider to use the Internet beat time instead (no timezone, 24 hours are divided in 1000 beats). For more information : http://www.swatch.com/internettime/home.php
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)