Bubbles

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Esther

Bubbles

Post by Esther »

Hi,

Thought some of you might like to have a look at these photos
that got posted on my site. I'm sure you lot will appreciate the
photos more than most!

http://www.women-in-high-heels.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=198
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Ah told ya bubbles wuz fun!!!! Those red heels l@@k so goooood all fulla bubbles.

..... pb
martin

Post by martin »

very nice i might appreciate them more if you had relpyed to my email s that i ve sent you over the last month they where all nice and one was well in you faver.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Thanks for posting the thread,im now a member of that board....and its all your fault (joking) :D
Thanks
Damagedheels.com
Esther

Post by Esther »

martin wrote:very nice i might appreciate them more if you had relpyed to my email s that i ve sent you over the last month they where all nice and one was well in you faver.

Hi martin, I do appreciate the emails of support I get, but I am too busy to reply to all emails. I generally dont get involved in conversations using emails and advise people that want to chat to me to join the forum.

Also.. as for never replying:
http://women-in-high-heels.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=164
If you remember I did a personal set of photos for you.
martin

sorry

Post by martin »

sorry had no idea you had done those photos thank you had no way of knowing. can you remember the baby oil thing?
shred

Post by shred »

Very nice, especially the open-toe pumps. Love it!

Shred