true wet boot storys

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

wetbootlover

true wet boot storys

Post by wetbootlover »

both my wife and I are in our early 50s and I am crazy for soaked leather boots.Some years agopo she gave in to my constant pleads for some wet clothes and boots fun and since then she actualy began to enjoy it,we often just get in bath fully clothed and she nearly always wears boots.I dont want to bore anyone here with mature booting so if anyone is interested post a reply,thanks.
EmmaJNation

Post by EmmaJNation »

yeah, let's hear them!
zzz

Post by zzz »

A couple of days ago I went shopping, bought a new jacket and on the way there was a shoe shop, there were really sexy over knee boots, which i bought for my girlfriend. Last night she asked if she could wear her stockings (she likes to wear stockings & suspenders), i said it's ok if she likes to wear, and i also told her i had bouhgt her something. she demanded to see what i had bought her, i asked her to close her eyes and i put those boots into her stockinged legs. She added a short skirt and see-thru top, and we had some good time for a few hours.. Usually we shower together afterwards, she still in her stockings getting them wet. She asked me to take her boots off before shower, but i suggested she would still keep her boots on, and she didn't have anything against it, so we headed into shower, she still having suspenders, stockings and boots on..

Unfortunately she has had a boyfriend who blackmailed her afterwards with some naughty photos they had taken, so there isn't going to be any photos, sorry. You just have to use your imagination..

(wetbootlover, we won't be bored, just go on..)
wetbootlover

Post by wetbootlover »

ok,last wettting was on weekendwhen wife put a black skirt on with red blouse and a pair of our knee high brown boots which are in our collection of wetting gear.We both had dinner outside on patio and she kept rubbing her booted feet on my leg to get me going so i suggest she cool off in bath.I ran a warm bath and got in just as I was dressed complete with shoes and socks and a minute or so later M joined me with a glass of wine,just stepped into the water in her lovely dry boots which soon turned dark brown as they soaked up the water.She knely in them to totaly soak them and in process soaked the lower half of her skirt, i was now hard as hell and pulled her right into the water to soak her,We started some fondling and it wasnt long before I spurted my load onto her skirt but we stayed in the bath for ages until I was ready again to do her properly,doggy in bath is a great way to spend a evening and she orgasmed before I could spurt again so we just relaxed before getting out and stripping off.We put our wet gear outside to dry off and had a few more wines before retiring to bed,I was fully satisfied and slept like a log.