PINK PUMPS FROM EX CO-WORKER'S SEXY SHOES - PART THREE

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoe freak

PINK PUMPS FROM EX CO-WORKER'S SEXY SHOES - PART THREE

Post by shoe freak »

Hi, I saw that a few viewers of this topic expressed a lot of interest on the pink pumps that were in the 'Slated for destruction' section; they say that it'a a pity that they will be destroyed. Well, I can state that they will eventually be destroyed but, not in the near future, because I still want to abuse them more and I love these fantastic heels, even in their beat-up form. So, for all you viewers that want to see them closely, I took the following pictures of these heels close-up; notice that their pink snakeskin finish is starting to chip off arount the toe area. This is the effect of aging and abuse, so when I feel that they are all worn out; then they will meet their fate. So, enjoy them now in their current state, I know that I still enjoy them a lot!

So, looking at these pictures, I think I will go back to have another abuse session with these very sexy pink heels; see you later!
The passion of abusing sexy and tempting shoes is an art that is often misunderstood! So who cares! We do, so let's do it!
pumpfanatic

Post by pumpfanatic »

I was one of those who chimed up for these HOT pumps! Thanks for the photos, and enjoy them while they last!!! Would love to see them blasted... they look like they've earned it! :D