EX CO-WORKER'S SEXY SHOES - PART ONE

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoe freak

EX CO-WORKER'S SEXY SHOES - PART ONE

Post by shoe freak »

THIS STORY IS TRUE, AND I WANTED TO PUT IT IN CONTEXT TO EXPLAIN THE COMING SHOE PICTURES!

About 15 years ago, I worked as a dispatcher at a local flying school and one of the other dispatchers was a little sex bomb; standing at 5 ft., she almost always wore high heels at work to give herself some height. She was a short-haired blonde with a terrific body, and with her heels, she really got my male juices boiling. One day, she showed up in a bright red dress and on her feet, a sexy pair of red patent high heels that really got me going; I had a really hard time keeping focused on my job. Just looking at these shoes on her lovely legs got me fantasizing about being alone somewhere with her to caress her legs and remove these red teasers; I even dreamt about her and her shoes. Alas, a few months later, she left her job to try other ventures and I missed her and her shoes; I left also to try out a new position a year later. So, we sort of drifted apart in separate domains; I was left with many fine memories of her.

Two years later, I was working at a self-storage facility as a live-in watchman and clerk; living in a small apartment over the office, I was there in case an emergency occured and I opened the site morning and nights and served as rental agent on weekends also. So, one fine Saturday morning, who do I see coming in to rent a storage space, but my sexy blonde with whom I worked and missed! She was down on her luck, out of a job, and had to leave her apartment; and she had to store all her furniture and stuff until she got squared away again. She had a lot of stuff to store so she rented a 25x10 ft. space which was filled up to the rafters; we then shut the roll-up door. But, she still had a few boxes in her car and ran out of room to store them; so I offered to store them in my personal lockers that came with my apartment. She was grateful for the offer, so we carried the boxes up to my locker and stored them there; I asked her what the boxes contained, and she told me that they were filled up with her shoes that she couldn't bring with her where she was living. She then left and soon after that, it was closing time; so I closed up the site and then I hurried upstairs to my quarters and locker to have a look-see at her shoes. I opened up the boxes and then I was in shoe paradise! There in those boxes, I found about 50 pairs of her sexy shoes; and mostly, I saw those delicious red patent heels that I dreamt about! I carried them and more of the others to my room for a steamy session of self-passion; I couldn't believe my luck on having so many sexy shoes at one time for my pleasure. So, I spent many a night with these shoes and really enjoyed them.

Four months later, my friend came back to vacate her storage space as she found a good job and would be moving out of town; but, when she came to move her stuff out, I wasn't on duty! So all her shoes were still in my locker and I told myself that she would come back for her shoes, after all, no woman would leave without her many shoes elsewhere. But, she never came back to claim her shoes and I never heard from her since; I stayed in my job for another 6 months when I lucked out on a better-paying job, and I moved out to a new appartment. Naturally, I still had those sexy shoes that were now mine, since she never called me to claim her shoes. So, after all this long story, I will give you pictures of the remaining shoes; over these years, some of the shoes were getting old and cracked and had to be destroyed. These are the survivors:

THOSE YUMMY RED PATENT HEELS!

Since this story was quite long, I decided to show the rest of the shoes in Part 2 of this posting; all photos, minimum text! So, watch for it, it's coming!
The passion of abusing sexy and tempting shoes is an art that is often misunderstood! So who cares! We do, so let's do it!
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Great story! Talk about your wildest dreams coming true!

Am looking forward to the pix with great anticipation.
pumpfanatic

Post by pumpfanatic »

Damn... that is nothing if not INSPIRING!!! Love the red pumps... look forward to next installment...