Fetish of shoes boots high heels trianers and more at 15

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

ares

Fetish of shoes boots high heels trianers and more at 15

Post by ares »

hi im 15 m and i have an Fetish of whm messy wet burned shoes boots high heels trianers and more at 15 is this normal for me? is this a good or a bad thing. this is a
very very very good site. ok
im in year 11 at school and have school shoes and were them to school
what can i do with them but with out my mum knowing or see me so what to do with my school shoes with out my mum knowing that i do it or doing it. so any idaeas.

how can i abuse my school shoes with out my mum knowing
Last edited by ares on Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kvh

Post by Guest »

Don't you have some hideing place in your room
just like your own drawer or so?

I don't think there's any problem having a fetish in 15 years old.
I have my collection of gloves since I was 12, and have the fetish
even earier.

I have some of my older collection in a box inside one of the drawers in my room at home, and I go back home only once a year and I found no one discovered that.

I am away for college away from my hometown, and since I am now
by myself, I don't need to hide my collection/fetish like back in home, I even hang up one pair my most loved gloves on my wall board to show whoever come by my fetish and never shame of it.
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Don't worry ares! It's normal! Since 5 years old, I have a "fetish" about high heels and now, I'm 23 and I still like high heels and I like to wear them (when I have the opportunity) and abuse them.

So, don't worry about this.

About shoes you have, choose a place that you sure that your mother or other people of your house doesn't take a look. I think the best place is on your closet. Put them in a ordinary box
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
martin

heels

Post by martin »

Get yourself a pair of decent made 4 inc stiletoes and then wear then in the bath or fill them with shampoo i dont know how much money you have at the age you are but your well old enought to be wearing heels i think your worring to much your mum cant be spying on what you do all the time and why would anyone think their maybe a pair of wet shoes natrauly drying in you shoe colection?
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

I have the chance that my mother knows my fetish (really). When I was 5, I started to play with her high heels and she doesn't warn me or bother me. At 9 years old, I asked to my mom if she could give me a pair that she doesn't like and she gave me two pairs, on black 2 inches stiletto and a gray 2 inches open toe stiletto that I can wear in my bedroom (even sleep with them).

One day, at 14, she throw them in the garabage :( She think that I stopped playing with them...

In your case, I could be difficult to tell your fetish directly to your mom, but if you always hide that and your mother discover all school shoes you have, you will be obligated to tell her.

lp&g
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

hi ares,

please dont take this personally. just trying to make sure
this site doesn't get closed down and nobody here gets in trouble.
since you have stated that you are a minor, please do not come back here until you are of legal age.
hope you understand. laws are pretty harsh about this stuff.

sorry,
wetshoe
bigj3650(college)

Post by bigj3650(college) »

yeah especially now that someone near enough your age was "perved" on by a guy round about our age....(no with a shoe fetish) it may be a good idea if you dont post on here again because fetish stuff is legally for people aged 18+

no offence, man

J