Little Background

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
one question.
how did your daughters abuse theyr shoes?
do you think that shoefetish is inherite?
heelburner1
Badboy

Post by Badboy »

Hi Shoe Man. Your post caught my eye as it answered a question I have been wondering about. My wife and I do not have children...yet. But when we did, I always wondered what they would think of our fetish. I was lucky enough to have met a lovely wife that enjoys (extremely) trashing her shoes as well. I have always enjoyed trashing my shoes as a kid myself. When I was young, I used to tack my tennis shoes to a tree, and shoot at them with a BB gun. I even tossed them into the road and watched as cars drove over them. All sorts of things. I just told my mother that I lost my shoes or some other kid like excuse. I don't think she ever truly caught on. But it has carried over into my adulthood and we love to trash my shoes and hers mostly. But the child thing always made me wonder...I guess they would accept it and go on. It is great they participate in the fun. The best we have gotten to kid's shoes is ones that have been given to us by neighbors and such. Great to see another new person sharing his experiences on here.
Electricians - we do our best work in the dark, and we are qualified to remove your shorts!
Shoe Man

Post by Shoe Man »

My daughters really don't have a passion for abuse. However they don't mind trashing their shoes or being alittle bit more abusive because they know Dad will take them to buy new shoes anytime. They never could get rid of their shoes. They would throw them away in the Kitchen trash and find that I had removed them and placed them in my collection. Eventually we have to tear them up in order to get rid of them other wise I would have way to many. As a Kid (Teen-Age years 11- 17 ) I would have collected as many as 63 pair quickly and have them stashed in my closet, under my bed, in the attic, and in the garage. My parents weren't very accepted to it they thought it was a very weird hobbie. I use to ask the girls in school for their old shoes when they got new ones. I went to Catholic Schools so I was able to get dress shoes and gym shoes. Sometimes they would drive a hard bargin and I would have to pay as much as $5 - $25 to get their old shoes.
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I went to Catholic school too. I used to like watching the girls mashing the backs and scuffing them on the sides of the desk legs. There was one girl in high school, I was positive had some kind of shoe fetish, as her shoes were always totally destroyed within a week. Sadly, I never built up the nerve to approach her. I still daydream about her though. (LOL)

..... pb