Little Background

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Shoe Man

Little Background

Post by Shoe Man »

I'am 38/M, Married, 2 daughters, (what could be better). I have enjoyed collecting and tearing up girls shoes (dress shoes and gym shoes) since I was 11 years old. I was excited when I found this web site. For many of years, I thought that I was the only odd ball that enjoyed this kind of stuff. I have tried alot of the thing that I have seen others perform on this forum and enjoyed. I have used foods, paints, body fluids, Razor knifes, scissors, power tools, stretching devises, lots of mudd, especially like bare foot. My wife has been good to me in sharing with my habit to some extent. However she doesn't like to abuse all the time, only occassionally and when it comes time for trashing the shoes that pile up around the house cause I cannot bring it upon myself to let them go unless they are trashed and usless. I have run over shoes with the cars and used fires such as fire pits and grills.
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
how old are your daughters? did you also abuse the shoes of them. when you and your wife abuse shoes did your daughters ever seen it or did they ask what you do?
heelburner1
shoes2burn

Post by shoes2burn »

Lucky You!! Do you have pics of the burning and abusing/destroying?
Shoe Man

Post by Shoe Man »

My daughters are 15 and 12. My 15 year old is a Tom Boy and doesn't wear much of girly things. The 12 year old she likes to dress up and wear fancy girl shoes. Boh of the girls knew about my fetish from early on from seeing the shoes around the house, watching myself and their mother doing differant things with the shoes and seeing videos on vhs and pitures of things we've done in the past in photo albums. I just received a digital camara for christmas. My 12 year old likes to abuse her shoes and doesn't really get attached to them or care one way or the other. My 15 year old on the other hand is kinda attached to her shoes. She will still abuse and take pictures but she gets a little sensitive when she trashes them. She seems to have a hard time letting go. My wife doesn't have any high heels. She cannot walk in them. She has weak ankles. Her heels for our wedding, 20 years ago were low heels. As far as burning pic's, I've never photographed while burning.
shoes2burn

Post by shoes2burn »

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to take pics in the future when You burn the shoes? I am doing it too and you can see my pics on the yahoo-group. See the URL:
[url]groups.yahoo.com/group/shoesonfire[/url]
[url]groups.yahoo.com/group/shoesonfire2[/url]
[url]groups.yahoo.com/group/shoes2burn[/url]

If you never worked with yahoo: you must become a free member. Of course with a nick-name. It won't cost anything and it is safe!

So, please sen pics when you burn shoes! Now you can, with your digital camera. Then i promiss that i will send more pics too, beacuse soon i am going to burn more shoes and boots. They are yet waiting.
shoes2burn
Esther

Post by Esther »

I think you need to start snapping away!!
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
thank you for reply. i find it fine that your daughters also abuse theyr shoes. when they are older they would be the perfekt girl for a shoefetish man like us in the forum. would love to see some photos of your wifes and daughters shoes. thank you
heelburner.