Soon to be trashed used heels...

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

yekitsu

Soon to be trashed used heels...

Post by yekitsu »

These is a pile of several daily used (about 2 months of walking) heels that has reached its dispose -throw away time.

4 Pairs are here:

1) Blossom Footwear, black with 3 1/2" heel. Insole is coming off, heel tip is missing. Heavy sole wear.

2)Delicious Black platform heels, 4 1/2" heel and 3/4" platform. These were former clear heels that were painted black. Plastic sole is heavily chipped and black paint is coming off in some parts so clear parts are shown. Patent straps and clear heels made this shoe the classic "bad girl" heel.

3)Michael Antonio black patent sandal with 4" heel and no platform. Brand emblem is missing from the upper sole. Insole is starting to peel off. And heavy wear to the tips

4) Delicious white sandals, 4 1/2" heel no platform. White is non patent, so the white is sort of yellowish... turning them into cheap looking white heels. Other than that they are in average condition.

What do you think of this pile of worn heels? What would be the next step?

GiantBoot

nice shoes

Post by GiantBoot »

yeah those who have :arrow: on the bottom on first picture are the best for abuse if you ask me. some bashing, scratching, hard walk would be nice to see..
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

Id like to see more of the white 4 1/2 inc heels they look nice please dont do the norm and cut the straps lets see some mud or food mess :?:

Me
mazz

Post by mazz »

Really cute heels , could you do more pictures :?:
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Abuse them, one per one, slowly!

Personnaly, I will start with the white sandals
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

I would like a chance to glue them all together :twisted: