Sophie modeling MORE. MORE heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

billie900

Post by billie900 »

wow the Gianmarco Lorenzi are incredible sexy,wot and heel and the pointy toe is stunning,and ur legs are amazing too ,great set :D
rigilover

Beautifful

Post by rigilover »

Very beautifful heels in beautifful legs. :shock:

These pair off heels and legs make my dreams happy. :oops:
Can you cum on them :?:

Tanks to share.
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

pumpfanatic

Post by pumpfanatic »

My goodness, the ol' ticker just stopped those pumps were getting me so HOT!!! :D
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

These are Santa Cruz 5 inc heels i think they where around £170 no less

I love High Hee Hee :P

Me
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

Oh and for you long hair fans look at the first picture on page one and you can see the end of her pony tail if you like i can take a picture and frew it in for you :?:

Me
pumpfanatic

Post by pumpfanatic »

May I just say that ALL of those pumps just got me going... damn! And I loved that brunette ponytail in the first pic... would love to see more -- of whatever you have to offer! Keep them pumps cummin...