Messy shoe pics - .rar or .zip file.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Susan

Messy shoe pics - .rar or .zip file.

Post by Susan »

If anyone wants all of the messy shoe pics I have ever done in one go, please e-mail me and I'll send them to you as a ".rar" file or ".zip" file. Please state preference when e-mailing me.

Happy New Year.

Sue.
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

why not give em to me in a .zip and the .rar file and i'll post them on the website for everyone to download at their will
H

messy pics

Post by H »

I would love a zip file with all of your pics

Thanks
H
tha kinky one ;D

Post by tha kinky one ;D »

bigj3650 wrote:why not give em to me in a .zip and the .rar file and i'll post them on the website for everyone to download at their will

good idea, so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send him the file, susan :-D
Susan

Post by Susan »

tha kinky one ;D wrote:
bigj3650 wrote:why not give em to me in a .zip and the .rar file and i'll post them on the website for everyone to download at their will

Will do. Just getting the pics together and then I'll send them across.

Sue.
tha kinky one

Post by tha kinky one »

Susan wrote:
tha kinky one ;D wrote:

Will do. Just getting the pics together and then I'll send them across.

Sue.

Thank you *kiss'n'hug* :-D
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

why not give em to me in a .zip and the .rar file and i'll post them on the website for everyone to download at their will

what website is that?
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly