Post deleted

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

4Boot

Post deleted

Post by 4Boot »

Post deleted
Last edited by 4Boot on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
shred

Post by shred »

I would immediately go out with her and buy a new pair of boots similar to these ones, and maybe another pair because women like buying shoes. She might discover that the pair with the broken heel show considerable wear now and dispose of them.

SHred
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Like shred said!
Sorry about my poor english I can't say it better but that's exactly my oppinion too. Buy a new pair for her she will love you for that :D
Have a nice shopping tripp :P
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

I agree. Buy her a sexy new pair and convince her to trash the old pair since they are going in the garbage anyway. see if she can break off the other heel and cut open the toes. This works for me all the time.
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

Those "cake cutter' style of heels are prone to that. A good shoe repair place can fix them at a fraction of replacement.

We tend to hang onto our shoes. Sometimes we sell them on eBay, but for the most part our collection is full of great memories. I just had several pairs of shoes and boots "rebuilt." I was sort of leery of going in there with one pair of Wild pair thigh highs and another pair of chap boots that I bought from Bakers back in the late 80's. They never batted an eye. When I picked them up a week later, the woman clerk looked at me and said, "so your wife likes shoes eh?" and I of course said "yes, and I enjoy them as well." She looked at me dead serious and said, "sometimes you can do it barefoot you know." !?!?!?

a comment I had no reply for..... weird eh?
likeheels

Post by likeheels »

Keep these boots ! In a couple of years, they'll be vintage ! .... or destroy them forever ! :twisted: