Comments and HELP

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Frank

Comments and HELP

Post by Frank »

Thanks for all your work Wetshoe. Very nice. In the old forum there was a post about Susan destroying some pumps in her Yahoo group--I am a member of that group but can't seem to watch the video/webcam. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
js_in_heels

Post by js_in_heels »

ok frank

the videos work well for me on windows media player 9

it also helps if you have downloaded the divx video played and the windows media player 9 video codecs

click on the following link to go to windows media player

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/default.asp

the following is for divx

http://www.divx.com

if you already have these then the videos should work
if they still dont then contact me with the full details of problem and im sure either wetshoe, hhds or i can help

thanks
Heel Man

Love The Forum

Post by Heel Man »

The new forum is great wetshoe!!!!
C Hoyles
Wetshoe
Site Admin

thanks

Post by Wetshoe »

thanks for the compliment on the forum.
regarding susan's video, i was not able to find the yahoo group it was in.