Need ideas how to play with these pumps?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

yekitsu

Need ideas how to play with these pumps?

Post by yekitsu »

My GF and I had this super wild party last weekend, and within the drunk behaviors and stuff.. a friend of GF left our place without her shoes... I took them and found them very sexy. (GF's friend was told we don't know where are the pumps... (:..)

Now, here they are:
What to do with them?
Burn them? crush them with the car? bed the heels? boil them in hot water? cut them? toast them in the oven? or maybe sell them in ebay?

What ideas are in your minds?
I was thinking of scratching them with 150 sand paper... or painting them with white spraypaint to convert them in trendy white patent heels.. hahahaha!

love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

What's the size of the pumps? I want to purchase them if you plan to sell them.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Kirsten

Post by Kirsten »

love_prada_and_gucci wrote:What's the size of the pumps? I want to purchase them if you plan to sell them.

yep, me too. :)
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Sand paper and boiling water seem nice !!
pumpfanatic

Post by pumpfanatic »

I don't know about you, but if I had those shoes in MY possession, I would blast them again and again and again and then post all the shots in the "Shoe Jobs" forum... IMHO, those are WAY too sexy of pumps to be destroyed... at least not without a little "fun" first!!! But, whatever you decide, NICE SCORE!!!!!!! :D