do you like these boots walked on an old railway

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

hymerboots

do you like these boots walked on an old railway

Post by hymerboots »

Hi tis is my first posting here.

Please tell me : do you like these Photos ?
I tested my boots on a stoney old railway
and you can see the result.

You can see all pictures on:

http://community.webshots.com/user/hymer11

hymerboots

Post by hymerboots »

Hi all you,

I think nobody want to see these pictures,
becaus nobody will write anything about
it.

should I delete it ?

And I will not post anyting more and I will not
make you feel bored any more in the future.

Please tell me ?????
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Well i for 1 like the picture! but you'll also find there are a lot of 'TAKERS' in this community and not many 'GIVERS' its somthing that annoys the hell outta me and a few of the other regular posters here,so its your decision weather you wish to carry on posting here or not!
Damagedheels.com
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

I have to say they are good and you give the two main types of erm...i have fotgotten what its called but the two main things i look for are quality and quantity...

your the first person on this board i have seen who has used over 30 pictures for wam stuff...my appologies to anyone who has posted more but 61 pics...thats great :D

J
Angela Heels

Post by Angela Heels »

Hi :twisted:

Love the boots and love the pics! Its nice to see the heels sinking inbetween the stones and the heel covering getting muddy and torn. Excellent. Thank you for these photos.

Mud and puddles might be a great follow up?

Angela :roll:

Post by guest »

hi, great pics sexy boots, would be great to see them modeld
in some sloppy mud.
chantelle

Post by chantelle »

I have one over everybody else who has posted replies to this thread as i know who Hymer is. H dont loose heart the pics are great and i have also looked at your album on webshots terrific.

Hopefully i will be able to do some more pics for you again soon, in the meantime keep abusing those boots and have fun.
Best wishes

Chantelle
xxxxxxxxx
I Just Love To Get Messy