Help if me if you love shoes!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

MO

Help if me if you love shoes!

Post by MO »

Hello all shoe lovers!

Im have embarked on my final year at university and have to write a 5000 word dicitation. My chosen subject is shoes and how they are percieved in modern day society. I would be eternally gratefull if anyone would be to just tell me why it is that you have such a 'fetish' for them and when and why you think this may have started.

Any comments would be most appreciated.

Mo.
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

If you are going to do a 5000 word dictation why dont you try searching the internet for stuff instead of comming to a fetish forum which means that you dictation is really going to be about shoe fetish's what you really want to do is reasearch on the internet thereby finding out the reason why people like shoes etc...i mean since your in uni its obvious that you know the main reason for wearing shoes is too protect our feet....but moving swifty on...if i may i may sugest that you split your dictation into 5 1000 word sections and in each have a 500 word section on men and the other 500 on women so that you keep a non bias look at shoes and how they are perceved a good board to use is HHPLACE.NET because they deal with guys who wear high heels in the modern day kinda lifestyle.

but also they guys on here might then again might not help...

J
EmmaJNation

Post by EmmaJNation »

Mo, will they penalise you for spelling and grammar mistakes in your dissertation?
Emma
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

The symbol of passion. The high heels.

High heels are the symbol of passion. And why is this so? Perhaps its the way the sole curves; very feminine, like the curves of a woman's body. Or the sharp tip of the heel. Powerful, forceful, commanding. The high heels can be worn over the feet or other area, and thus it is feminine. Yet it can poke and penetrate, thus being dominant.

Or perhaps the allure of the high heels comes from the way they can transform a simple peasant girl into a princess. A secretary into a CEO. A Cinderella story, much like Cinderella, who was transform from plan beauty to eloquent beauty by the glass slipper.

And then there is the scent. For the shoes are not wash, unlike the rest of our clothing. And so the high heel shoes has had time to capture the scent of that special someone, the scent of a woman. Her pheromone trap within and inviting the male, beckoning , calling him.

Indeed, the high heel empowers a woman, and make her a site to behold, highlighting all of her femanality, her power, and her passion.. Giving her an edge to what it is to be female.

PS: Some background. During the writing of this, I in-vision a classic pump stiletto.
Scuffy
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

More clipnotes from me, Scuffy.

A shoe can be an extension of a person's sexuality. Just ask a girl with a shoe fetish what is it that she finds so fascinating about shoes, including her own shoes. Often time , you will find the answer to be that its an extension of her sexuality.

So what is with all the wet and messy shoe, the shoe burning, or shoe destroying in general. Will, deep down, its probably a power play. Its like a form of D&S and S&M.

Although I like shoes that are well worn, shoes are great at any stage. New and fresh, like fresh grapes on the vines, perfect and refreshing. Or well worn, scuffed, and grace with the scent of that special woman. Like a fine wine, age to perfection by that perfect girl, the shoes captures the aroma and experience of life.

Not to mention the rush of excitement the though of the heel slowly being worn away with every step. Yet the bittersweet feeling when we know that the end is near. And like a novel, we laughed and cry when it is over.

As for the ladies who can and do wear heels. They are like an alluring flame which draws the moths. Her passion burns so strongly, and her beauty illuminate the rooms.
Scuffy