First Time Abuser

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

hi esther,
i think walking thru mud or puddles is a good start.
what do you think about a "free shoes for the gals forum"?
you post your photos, they send you shoes, you wear them, abuse them, and show everyone.
wetshoe
bitstream uk

Post by bitstream uk »

Love your site, you have great taste. The black & white Carvela sandals would look fantastic going for a muddy walk. Bitstreamuk.
Will

Post by Will »

I love your site!
I personally would like to see heels like these wet and smeared with shower gel. ( I don't think it will be practical to walk in them when smooth and wet but will look lovely anyway! :D )
Esther

puddles

Post by Esther »

hi everyone.... well quite a few of you have suggested puddles and mud. Since its always raining here in the UK I would imagine I wont have to wait too long for either of these to happen.

Wetshoe: I like the forum idea, as you already know my main goal in life is to buy shoes. Nothing excites me more than a new pair of shoes!!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Ok Esther, I've added the forum.
Why don't you be the first to post something about yourself there?
Esther

shoes and mud

Post by Esther »

Here is one of the photos of my high heels getting muddy in the park:

mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

nice heels thanks for the pics

would love to see them go deeper......(oo,and maybe with stockings onto.) :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com