High heel sandals in the rain

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Will

High heel sandals in the rain

Post by Will »

Got this from http://sleckey.com/ramble13.html
Nice story

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Slick your hair, And wear your buckle shoes 8/11/04

Est-ce que tout est au mieux?
Est-ce que c'est le meilleur des mondes possibles?

They say life is a three-legged stool, supported by coffee, booze and cigarettes.

Always a trinity.

There is a wild thunder & lightening storm, crazy pouring rain outside AND it's gotten cold.
Yet... I have no umbrella.
What I do have is... high heel sandals on, a skirt, an off-white anne taylor tank top. I am in big trouble people. Not just simple trouble-- Compound Trouble. You know? When one problem irritates the beans out of you, and it just causes a second problem to make things worse...

Like when I go out in the pouring rain I am going to be miserable, I'll logically desire to get to my destination as FAST as possible--

but the rain itself turns my heeled sandals into slippery death-traps, and the only way to avoid falling is to walk EXTREMELY slowly to keep from sliding out of my shoes all together.
Thus: I actually spend twice as long walking the usual distance.

Like the rain is saying to me: "I'm not just going to make your 25-minute walk home miserable, I'm going to make it a 50-minute walk of freezing drenched nearly-falling saturated underwear on display hell. Enjoy the final few blocks through your crappy crime-ridden neighborhood."

You see? Compound trouble.
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

i always wet test any sandals with and without stockings before i go out in them so i know how they will react.
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

i did once see a chinese girl in a pair of sandals as it just started to pour down , she started to run as she didnt have a coat just a summer dress, but she had to slow right down because of her sandals and she got dreanched, i wasn't in any hurry to walk any faster than her , nice .
mentioned it here before but nice to think about it again. lol
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
Esther

party feet

Post by Esther »

has anybody got any `party feet`? they are gel pads you wear under the balls of your feet to stop them hurting.

i once wore these with strappy heel. it started raining and my `party feet` ended up in the middle of the road.

NICE and very elegant!! :oops:
Will

Post by Will »

>has anybody got any `party feet`?

I've seen them! How do they feel? It is an excellent idea. My wife showed them to me in a shop but did not buy them yet. I'm a big fan of high heel sandals - and so is my wife. I like your taste in sandals. Your site is excellent!
I love the feeling of soft insoles, especially heeled sandals! Getting them wet creates a lovely soft and smooth sensation that words can't desctibe.
Esther

party feet

Post by Esther »

thanks for the comments about my site. :D

my `party feet` feel great, as i can wear high heels and dance the night away. sometimes because my feet are slightly higher, the straps on my sandles rub my feet.

overall a definate thumb up!
Will

Post by Will »

Here is a description of the 'party feet' we are talking about:
http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/competitions/schollpartyfeet