Weathered high heels... rain and sun...

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

yekitsu

Weathered high heels... rain and sun...

Post by yekitsu »

My GF bought these heels online... but when they came.. she said they were too high and wore them only once... so I took them and wanted to know how will they withstand the weather (sun and rain)... Check the pics... I think those look super sexy...
How many months will be needed for weather to completely destroy them?
Xenrhys

Post by Xenrhys »

Thanks for posting these great pictures! :)

... it seems they are made of manmade material so I think it will take quite a lot of time - 10 years? - until weather will cause any noticeable damage to them ;) Maybe the upper sole will disappear in a few month.... In my opinion you should reduce the time by becoming a littlle more active :D
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Very very very sexy sandals, wow :roll: :roll: :roll:
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!
frescurasecca

weathered high heels

Post by frescurasecca »

Absolutely fantastic sandals :!: :!: :!:
Should be great to see them modelled in the water :D
Tks for posting
WetAlbert
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Hi yekitsu
I would love to see these hot sandals with the feet of your girlfriend.
That must be just wonderful :roll: :roll: :roll:
Any chance to manage this :?:
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!
yekitsu

UPDATE: Weathered strappy sandals....8 months later...

Post by yekitsu »

These are the same sandals I posted 8 months ago as being hanging from an electrical cable.... against sun... rain... dust.. wind...
This is their actual condition...
How many months will they stand in one piece?

love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

WOW! Eight month and I started to fell apart.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)