Rainy Weekend

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

H

Rainy Weekend

Post by H »

It rained all weekend in Texas, mud everywhere
ImageImageImage

and a few pairs of heels

These were bran new out of the box, oh what fun

ImageImage
ImageImage

They are muddy now, a few others got muddy too.

Enjoy
H
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Yeah, it's horrible with this bad weather :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

Great photos, any chance of you wearing them in the mud next time?
shred

Post by shred »

Great pictures! I especially like the T-strap pumps, they are SO sexy. My wife has several pairs of them in black and navy, and they are our favorite shoes to trash at the moment.

Would be nice to see them on Special K's legs before you trash them for good.

Shred
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Excellent!!!
Xenrhys

Post by Xenrhys »

Oh .... oh... fantastic work, H !! :D

The BCBG Mary Janes are so sexy - great style. These will definetely be some of my favorite photos I ever found. Maybe we can see them again anytime... ? I tried to get them from eBay.com several times but they were always offered by power sellers with overpriced shipping costs for Europe :(

PS: The Van Eli's you send over here a few years ago still exist in nice condition ;)