Who is Kitty?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Who is Kitty?

I know.
36%
Tell me, tell me!
60%
Kitty? Who's Kitty?
4%

Total votes: 25

blooner

Post by blooner »

A stunningly beautiful woman with a really, really hot car?
blooner
Bootluv

Post by Bootluv »

Kid Leather wrote:I recognise her: that's "Saigon" Kitty of www.saigonkitty.com.

Tom.

I can tell you for sure Kid Leather, it's not Saigonkitty. If you go to her site & see one of her daily photos, you'll see they're not the same gal. But they both look very lovely to me. Especially when they're wearing boots!!! :wink:

You can also see my guest page at:

http://www.bootluv.com/guest/guest.html

Currently, Cindy (Saigonkitty) was my 1st guest boot model. Kitty will be appearing there too, real soon. Enjoy!!! 8)

-Bootluv-
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

A sex godess????
SHE SAID THANKS

transsexual?
THERE WOULD BE MANY UNHAPPY PEOPLE HERE IF THAT WERE THE CASE... ESPECIALLY ME! (wrong, but good guess considering this is the internet)

everyone's dream (-neighbour.) Hahaa!!!
SHE SAID THANKS AGAIN

A very stunning woman.
AND AGAIN

Why she's the girl next door, as they say in the modeling business.
TRUE, BUT EVERY GIRL'S NEXT DOOR TO SOMEONE.

The next supermodel.
PROBABLY NOT, BUT SHE SAID THANKS

She is Wetshoe's girl.
TRUE

A cute oriental girl. PS, is Kitty Chinese?
YES, SHE IS CHINESE

She's a modern LA woman.
A young sophicated woman with ideas, hopes, and dreams. She has her views and opinions. In a way, she represent every women. Yet in other ways, she is unique.
No ones knows, except Kitty. And even then, how well does Kitty really knows Kitty. The answers lyes deep within, and only the stillness of the minds can unlock who she really is.
HOW PHILOSOPHICAL

A stunningly beautiful woman with a really, really hot car?
CANT ARGUE WITH THAT.

"Saigon" Kitty of www.saigonkitty.com.
NOPE

not Saigonkitty
YUP

Currently, Cindy (Saigonkitty) was my 1st guest boot model. Kitty will be appearing there too, real soon. Enjoy!!! -Bootluv-
TRUE - she'll be there soon http://www.bootluv.com/guest/guest.html

well... 7 people who know... care to enlighten everyone?
Bootluv

Post by Bootluv »

Soon. They'll all know real soon. I like to keep them in suspense as much as you do Wetshoe!!! :lol:

-Bootluv-
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

I'm sure of this :

Kitty have the prettiest legs on the earth (I can't resist when she wear black stockings and beautiful high heels)! She have a great taste in high
heels and she loves abusing them. She have also acting and modeling skills. By watching her videos (Wetshoe's productions), you will understand rapidly that she's professionnal!

:)
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

ferrari test driver
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
muddyblueboots

Post by muddyblueboots »

I can answer that one bobby/laura...NO

lol

the person who test ferrari's is a guy.