Holiday Snaps

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Post by guest »

wow very sexy shots thank you, did you
find any sloppy mud to walk through wearing
your sexy stilettos, on your holiday?

Post by guest »

Esther,will you get those black ankle straps really muddy :D ?
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

oh just seen that Ester is a uk girl cool, wonders if she's looking for a nutty wam friend lol
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
search_un

Yellow Pumps

Post by search_un »

I love those yellow pumps. Wish I could buy them from you

Search_un
Joe

Muddy heels

Post by Joe »

I realy loved see tose alls hoes muddy
Tanks.
You have a great body to :twisted:
Esther

holiday snaps

Post by Esther »

:D Glad you all liked the photos. Thanks for all the comments

I have posted a few more pics in the other forum called 'Free Shoes for the Ladies'. In answer to some of your questions.......

where was the black ankle tie ones on the tiles taken, just wondering if you flooded something

- This pictures was taken at the shallow edge of the swimming pool!

are the yellow and the black ones destroyed or do you wear them now also?

- Luckily both the black shoes and the yellow shoes have dried out fine, so I can still wear them.

did someone see you when you go with the sexy yellow heels in the water or with the black ones in the pool?

- No one saw me by the pool, but there were a few people on the beach when the pictures in the yellow shoes were taken. It was fairly early in the morning to there weren't too many people around!

will you get those black ankle straps really muddy ?

- I have done some photos a while back where these shoes got muddy

pumpfancier

Post by pumpfancier »

Excellent pictures, Esther, here and in the other forum. Thanks! Glad to hear that the shoes are still o.k,, in goodcondition for wearing, and perhaps for further adventures! Good quality shoes can survive many soakings.

PF