Sophie modeling MORE. MORE heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

These are the purple £150 pound ALDOs used in the video
And these are the ultimate sandals by Gianmarco Lorenzi they cost over £230 pounds Christmas present you should have seen her in them with her red dress it was heaven :P
i have another 14 pics of these i will put up later and i'll get a hair pic :D

Me
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

:?:
Me
stiletto101

Aldo

Post by stiletto101 »

Compliments to you and Sophie, You have the most sexiest heels I have seen!
When are you planning on destroying another pair of sexy heels like the RI pair?
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Congratulations! Sophie has so beautiful legs and her feet are always nice and sexy. I love her toes :roll: :roll: :roll:
Her heels are just perfect with her feet!
Thanx :P
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Those Aldo are so sexy! I can't wait to see more of this pair of sandals.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

Another tease Hee Hee :D
I love these :P

Me
rigilover

Aldo

Post by rigilover »

Beautifful legs and shoes.

:wink: Were i find your videos :?:

Tanks a lot