Youtube account now suspended by the Youtube police

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

good point :?: not to take it away from Susan's topic

me
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Updates

Post by Wetshoe »

Aurora Borealis wrote:Hello Wetshoe,
Wetshoe wrote:[...]the current server is already giving me trouble so i will move to a better one soon.[...]

Is that the reason why there haven't been updates for over a month now?

yes, been setting up and moving files to the new server for a while. the photo storage for this forum is getting pretty big. should be done soon and then can update.
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Hi Sue
Can we watch a new Vidi from You Soon?
Its borring without you!
Sir_cat_2000

Post by Sir_cat_2000 »

Just to let you all know I have started a new website www.ukshoefun.co.uk and I have agreed to host susans videos i have allready put up all she has sent to me. And the same offer goes out to every one. Please note i am still doing work on the site but all comments are welcome.
sorry forgot to add the direct link to her videos
http://www.ukshoefun.co.uk/susan.html
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Thanks The Site is realy good!