Foot like angel's - Brazilian Foot Fetish

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

JUSTIN

Foot like angel's - Brazilian Foot Fetish

Post by JUSTIN »

People of this forum...salutes!!
Hope you feel okay, because I do and I'm madly wild with this release!
I am a feet lover, as you are too, and I can't wait to share this wonder. It's a movie called HOT FEET, and the name of it speaks for itself, but if you don't trust me...check the picture, then!!! :-)

I think you agree, now, huh? Got a taste of in your mouth, so why not licking it and sucking with pleasure? Do the complete job down here:

http://www.footworshipbrazil.com/index. ... or&pub=198

Wish you like it! See you around, guys!
Bye!

Justin
MFXGroup
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

dh, wetshoe, kitty please delete this spam please :-)
JUSTIN

Post by JUSTIN »

Hi bigj3650,

Sorry about the inconvenience. It wasn't a spam, please forgive me for bringing something you don't like... I swear that I'll bring you some cool high heels and stuff like that!
But please, don't call us spammers, that's something we are NOT, for sure. Sorry again for this wrong post, I'll try to fix things up here, ok?

Thanks for your attention.

See you,
Justin
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Now there's a way to get rid of toe nail fungus!! (LOL)

..... pb
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

Justin it isnt the point that its not what i like its the point that this is a SHOE FETISH board....so its more that the post is inappropriate meaning that it is spam.....
JUSTIN

Post by JUSTIN »

Hi again bigj3650,

You know, maybe you're right, wrong messages really seem like spams. That's why I came here to apologize about it and to explain that, even though it is a wrong post, it is not a spam.
I won't feel offended for having the post deleted, after all it is inappropriate for this message board. I'd just like to tell you and everybody who visits this forum that I ain't a spammer.
Sometimes we do have releases with high heels and other kinds of shoes, and when I get to have one again, I'll post and it would be nice if you checked it out, you would see that we are actually working hard for your fun! :-)

Sorry again for this whole situation, please!

Thanks for the attention.

Best regards,
Justin
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

JUSTIN wrote:Hi again bigj3650,

You know, maybe you're right, wrong messages really seem like spams. That's why I came here to apologize about it and to explain that, even though it is a wrong post, it is not a spam.
I won't feel offended for having the post deleted, after all it is inappropriate for this message board. I'd just like to tell you and everybody who visits this forum that I ain't a spammer.
Sometimes we do have releases with high heels and other kinds of shoes, and when I get to have one again, I'll post and it would be nice if you checked it out, you would see that we are actually working hard for your fun! :-)

Sorry again for this whole situation, please!

Thanks for the attention.

Best regards,
Justin

As one of the moderators its not a problem,youve appologised and thats the end of the matter!,i will now lock this thread rather than deleting it! However i would add that when you do some High Heel stuff feel free to post here as i and im sure plenty of others would like to 'ave a look.
cheers
Damagedheels.com